OWNER SERVICES MANAGER ROLE – WINCHESTER
Client manager and excellent administrator required to manage luxury holiday let property owners. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and pro-active. We need a team player with excellent trouble-shooting and problem solving abilities together with good financial management and analytical skills. Excellent telephone and people skills are a must together with superb customer service, commercial acumen, ability to analyse and interpret statistics, highly attentive to detail and consistent determination to see things through to completion.
A high level of computer literacy is essential, you should have good working knowledge of Google Suite; Gmail, Gsheets, GDocs, GSheets, GSlides, Photoshop, web based sales and booking software, internet, and have excellent command of English both spoken and written.
- New properties - manage the end to end process for all new properties. Distribution of documentation to property owners; coordinate and chase missing documents ensuring that all are collated, loaded and filed accurately and on time; collection of registration documents; liaison with team members for successful loading of new properties on to the content management system; management of new property sign off with Business Development Managers; liaison with new owners through start-up process providing a point of contact for those with issues, both performance related and contractual.
- Property performance - monitor daily property performance, weekly reviews and respond; monthly review comparison performance with Business Development Managers; annual review of property performance and negotiation with owners
- Owner bookings - monitor, manage and report on Owner Bookings
- Owner agreements - manage the process of terminating agreements with owners, both externally and internally
- Property promotion - manage the promotion of properties on destination pages on Mulberry website using Photoshop
- Pricing - implement pricing and discounting processes, including communicating with the owners
- Property management – management and implementation of tasks for managed properties.
- Support to Booking Team – including refused bookings and guide rate negotiations.
- Support to Customer Services - including Property related issues, complaint handling and providing an escalation point.
- Owner visits - visit Owners periodically as and when required. Produce Owner reports, for Management and Owners (supported by BDM)
- Support to Business Development Managers - including diary management, handling of new enquiries.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30pm
Salary: £21- 23k plus commission dependent on experience
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Please send your CV and a covering letter to:
17 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3AS
T: 01227 806310